You need to request access before you can start using the Field Nation Webhooks REST API.
To request access to the Sandbox or Production environment:
- Navigate to https://support.fieldnation.com/s/submit-case
- Log into Field Nation (if prompted).
- Complete a support case. Make sure to include the following information:
|Environment URL||Sandbox or Production.|
|Company Information||Include your company name and id. Refer to Locate Your Company ID for more information.|
Once your access has been granted, Field Nation will assign you a unique Webhooks Auth Token. You can use this token to manage Webhook API requests.
To locate your Webhooks Secret Token:
- From the Field Nation Platform, navigate to Company Settings.
- Click Integrations > Apps.
- Locate the Webhooks section and click Manage.
- Your Secret Token is listed on the Manage Webhooks Integration page.